We have reviewed TOP 8 best mini jump starters there on market and we bring you our impressions combined with customer opinions who used this great portable jump starters and multi-function devices.
If you have experienced an uncomfortable situation when your car or motorcycle battery goes dead when and you are in the middle of nowhere or simply don’t have anyone to assist you with jumper clamps then you definitely have been thinking about having a reliable solution just in your trunk or even better in your glove box.
Lithium-ion based mini jump starters have many advantages compared to big, heavy regular jump starters including the size and multi-functionality. The truth is that regular jump starter can produce much more energy to start your vehicle but what if you actually don’t need such a big box in your trunk or you even can’t have it with you if you use a motorcycle.
Yes, a motorcycle has is pretty much-limited space when we talk about luggage and equipment you can carry so no way you can even think about having something heavy when you can solve your main issue with the drained battery using lithium-ion jump starters.
These compact devices can be your lifesaver especially during winter days when the car battery can easily drain if you accidentally let your radio or lights on.
We were not left disappointed using JNC660 that is for sure. It did his job pretty well. Jump started an 8l diesel truck with an ease. We were satisfied with almost every feature of this portable jump starter. Power is remarkable (425 cranking amps and 1700 peak amps) and it is quality made.
Compared to mini jump starters it has some cons. For example, it is much bigger and heavier so it has to go into the trunk and glove box is too small for this big fellow. It has no
USB outlet not flashlight like most of the mini jump starters. This fact makes it specialized for 12V accessories and a function of a jump starter. This is not so bad, in fact, this means it is specialized to be jump starter and it does his function pretty good.
- 1700 Peak Amps
- 46-inch long jumper cables
- voltmeter (jumper battery status)
- 20 lbs weight
- Clore PROFORMER removable battery inside
We liked it from the first time we saw it as it came in the handy case among many different detachable tips. Beautifully design with rubber finish makes it ergonomic and easy to handle. So small it can fit your back pocket but yet so powerful it can jump-start a car. It’s been tested on a 3.5l V6 engine with a fully drained battery and it worked with no problem. Reaching 400 peak Amps, PBJS12000R from PowerAll very is useful device either to jump-start a car or your motorcycle as it easily fits under your seat. Multi-function Ultra-bright flashlight is a great add-on for emergency situations. We used it as a power bank for iPad and cell phones
and it also proved himself in the best possible way. What we liked very much is that it is possible to simultaneously recharge two devices.
- 400 Peak Amp Mini Jump Starter
- Battery Capacity 12,000 mAh
- Anti-Voltage Feedback Prevention
- Dual USB Charging
- Ultra-Bright LED Flashlight
#6 NOCO GB40
NOCO Genius Boost GB40 is definitely a device worth having. It is compact but yet so powerful device. Used as portable mini jump starter it can solve your problems related to drained 12
V car battery. Also as a multi-function device, it can be used as a power bank. GB40 recharges your smartphone up to four times so it is great to have it when you don’t have a power source nearby.
This advanced technology based on a lithium-ion battery is completely safe to use. No matter if you are professional or not, with this device you will be able to solve most common battery problems.
- 1000 peak amps
- USB cable used to recharge your device
- 12V 2.1A USB Car cigarette lighter charger
- 5v port
- High-quality case
Not only it did jump start our vehicle and recharged several electronics during the test this portable jump starter has the best customer support on market! These guys from Brightech are great.
They stand fully behind this product and with 3-year satisfaction guarantee, you will be completely sure you are purchasing a good stuff. However, we will have to say something we didn’t like and that is the battery capacity of 10.000 mAh. For example, PBJS12000R has 12.000 mAh and nearly the same other characteristics but again not so good quality. So it is up to you and your needs.
- Capacity 10 0000 mAh
- Lithium-ion battery with 400 Amp peak (powerful enough to revive V6 and Diesel engines)
- Black cable with 8 different detachable parts
- White USB cable also with different detachable tips used to fit all 5V USB-chargeable devices
- Standard home charger used to recharge this mini jump starter either with 110v or 220v outlets
- weight 14 oz
- LED flashlight
More details about Brightech SCORPION here
Micro-Start XP-1 is a defiantly amazing product. It has been tested as a jump starter on our 3.5l V6 truck and worked great. Also as a power bank for a Laptop and iPhone, it worked like a charm! Have it in your backpack when you go for a road trip or camping to prevent all drained battery problems. What we liked especially are their size and weight. It is so tiny it can easily fit under a motorcycle seat or in a glove box in your car. It is safe to use as it is built on advanced Reverse polarity technology. It is made in the USA and you get a 3-year warranty on this product.
- 12000 mAh capacity of backup power
- Output for almost any device: 19V Laptops, 12V Devices, and USB Devices
- LED Flashlight with ultra-bright steady beam mode + two flash patterns
- Lightweight and Compact: 15 oz and fits in your glove box or backpack
- Top Quality design,
- Quality and safety features
- Lithium-ion battery
More about Antigravity Micro-Start XP-1
No matter if used as a power bank or a jump starter this small but yet so powerful device will meet all your expectations. It has been tested on the V6 engine as jump starter and did a great job by starting our Toyota several times. As a power bank with a capacity of 13600mAh, this device is a must-have for those who use gadgets and other electronics especially in situations when there is no power source nearby (e.g. camping, hiking, traveling..)
Be sure you have Bolt Power filly charged as you may need it in emergency situations. It can be recharged in a car using a cigarette lighter or just plug it into a socket in your home.
Details about a product:
- 13,600 mAh power bank with (12V / 16V / 19V) DC output
- key switch to choose different voltages
- LED indicator showing the status, 8-in-1 laptop adapters fitting for various brands of laptops.
- Super bright LED flashlight with three modes (High, Strobe, and SOS)
- Dual USB output offers 1A & 2.1A delivers the fastest charging speed.
- 400 Amp Peak can start a dead car battery up to 15 times with a single charge
6.5 x 1.5 x 3 inches
Micro Start XP-10 from Antigravity Batteries we can for sure say that this amazing mini jump starter is great device every household should have.
It is made in the USA and has a 3-year warranty what is another great recommendation. It comes in the perfectly organized case with so many different detachable tips you can use to recharge almost any electrical device. We tested it on a 3.2L Diesel engine and it worked like a charm because of its great boost power of up to 600 peak amps. So if you had problems with jump-starting Diesel engine or you want to get rid of these massive, heavy jump starters you used for this purpose than we highly recommend Micro Start XP-10!
- Jump-Start Diesels up to 7.3L, and gas engines.
- 18000 mAh capacity
- Can charge almost any electronics: 19V Laptops, 12V Devices, two USB 5V Devices
- LED Flashlight
- Lightweight at only 18 oz, and compact
- Dimensions: 9 inch x 3 inch x 1.25 inch
More details and price for Micro Start XP 10
The Beatit jump starter went above and beyond my expectation of what a mini jump starter could do. Although it does have a few minor drawbacks, I would recommend it to anyone who needs to jump-start a large truck battery, or for anyone who needs a backup battery jumper to carry in their car. Hopefully, my mini jump starter review has helped you to make an informed decision.
- The Beatit jump starter weighs slightly more than a pound, and it’s small enough to fit in my glovebox with plenty of room left over.
- I needed a mini jump starter that could jump a big 5.4 Liter V8.
- I like that it has USB ports to charge devices in the event of an emergency or being stranded in the middle of nowhere. It also has a built-in compass and an LED flashlight that can be set to flash SOS.
- It comes with a two-year warranty, which is a good amount of time to have a product ensured.
- The price is really good compared to some other models on the market.