The SJ1332, an emergency heavy-duty vehicle jump-starter, delivers at 1200 Amps at its peak. Also, it provisions for your AC power while driving, has two outlets, a USB, and an air compressor. You can monitor the internal battery charge levels as well as the vehicle’s battery voltage conveniently on its display screen. It is only fair to say that the Schumacher Jump Starter light possibly meets the highest energy levels compared to other vehicle jump-starters. Hopefully, this Schumacher SJ1332 will give you more insights into this great jump starter.
SJ1332 Jump Starter characteristics
The SJ1332 model a made in Mexico. Uses a Lead-acid battery that is sealed and maintenance-free. Also, the product’s package consists of an air compressor of about 150 PSI with its pressure gage, some extra nozzles, and a storage box. Other remarkable characteristics include:
- It can be used on batteries of 112V
- The jumper cable size is 16AWG
- Weighs 23.9lbs or 10.84 kg
- Jump starter uses a 12v DC to DC charging cord
- SPUSB 2.0 Amp dual USB 12v plug
- The size of the screws holding the case together is M4×25 PIT PHST SZP
Accessories & jump starter features
Every buyer who cares to check out the Schumacher SJ1332 review can easily tell that the jump box for a car has been given far too much attention in terms of design. From the inbuilt working lights, on and off switches down to the digital display. Other exquisite features include:
- Air compressor gauge with digital display
- Inflator and air compressor hose
- Battery clamps and adapters
- Jumpstart/compressor/inflator/USB/converter on and off switch
- Inflator/deflator/ USB port
- Male to male accessory cable
The Schumacher SJ1332 is easily portable to carry around in your car in case of unforeseen emergencies. However, you should store it in the box it came with. This way, even if you decide to leave the Schumacher Jump box in the car during the night, irrespective of how cold or hot it might be, it will not be affected in any way.
Even better, customers don’t have to think twice when buying the Schumacher car battery jump starters. This is because the Schumacher SJ1332 fits cars with large batteries. These include the four-wheel drives, V8, among others. Some other merits of the battery jump box are as follows:
- You can quickly charge it in the car by use of a male to male charging adaptor cord
- The battery is replaceable, and so are the rest of its spare parts
- Can power a CPAP overnight, i.e., 6 to 7 hours and is compatible with 35/85 batteries
- It has multiple uses, and for instance, it can act as a deflator, inflator or air compressor
- The inverter can run while the USBs are running
The Schumacher sj1332, just like any other device, has its misgivings. However, they can not all be tied to default in design. For instance, users expect to run their heating appliances. Or use it immediately after purchase and not charge it for at least 24 hours like they do with other devices like phones etc. Otherwise, the top disadvantages associated with the Schumacher Jump box include:
- The battery booster only operates when charged before or after use not during use
- It doesn’t come with any charging cord as well as USB cables
- When running on full power, the car battery jumper can only last for three hours
- The one year warranty is not valid for customers in Mexico
- It cannot charge a car battery
Schumacher SJ1332 manual
The Schumacher sj1332’s manual is available in PDF format for download. You might be conversant with car battery jump starters, but you must go through the instructions for use as well as precautions. The Schumacher SJ1332 provided by the manufacturer is also important when you are looking to get a replacement for various parts. Also, there are more than a few tricks on maintenance and achievement of full functionality given for the SJ1332.
The Schumacher sj1332 review shows just how well suitable the battery jump box is for use on vehicles with high engine power. Besides being a jump box for cars, it also serves multiple purposes, from being a compressor, charging electronic devices to inflating and deflating all things inflatable, including your car wheels.
From the Schumacher DSR115’s review, you can also tell just how reliable the Schumacher car battery jump starters are and perhaps get yourself one. Don’t forget to download and carefully read the Schumacher SJ1332 manual.