Here we have another model from very trusted brand NOCO Genious Boost and let me tell you, gone are those days of requiring jump starter cables and relying on a random stranger to jumpstart your dead battery! You can now help yourself by starting your car using a jump starter with amazing power. With NOCO’s latest NOCO Boost HD GB150 4000 Amp and 625 crankings amps, getting back on the road is near effortless. I’ve got this model from a friend to try it, and I am still very impressed. At only seven and a half pounds, this jump starter manages to deliver 4000 amps a more importantly 625 cranking amps to jumpstart both gasoline and diesel engines even bigger than 10 liters. The best thing about this car battery booster pack is that it’s not only a jump starter, but NOCO also comes with exciting additional features such as USB port to charge devices and LED flashlight. Below is an exclusive look at the NOCO Boost HD GB150 review.
Features and Performance
I’ve tried and tested NOCO Boost HD GB150 4000 Amp unit in all weather conditions and on both Diesel and Gasoline engines, and I must admit it is the best I have come across. As a mechanic, I often run into Dead batteries that have less than 2 volts, and this unit starts the engines like new batteries. I’ve used it multiple times a day, and I am glad to say it has not failed me.
This is a classic case where you should not judge a book by its cover. The device is relatively small but delivers up to 4000amps and 625 cranking amps (product manufacturer converts cranking amps into Joules so it is 22500 Joules), which is about 80 jump starts when it’s fully charged. This is the best jump starter for 10l+ diesel and gasoline engines. More so, this unit comes with a spark-proof technology that makes it safe and easy to use. These smart technologies detect any incorrect connections and warn you through the installed detailed status indicators.
One of the things that excited me most about this jump starter is its ability to recharge mobile devices, tablets, and other USB devices. NOCO Boost HD GB150 4000 Amp is multi-function and acts as a car jump starter, LED flashlight, portable power bank, and 12-volt portable power. It features a 15amp out port that I efficiently use to power 12VDC devices such as inverters and tire inflators. Its integrated 500-lumen LED flashlight comes with seven different light modes, including the SOS and emergency strobe. Its powerful wash light is useful for seeing the engine at night warn oncoming traffic and changing a tire at night. The best thing is that I easily recharge it using any powered USB devices at 2.1 amps in as little as 6 hours.
From my experience, this is the most powerful lithium jump starter. It has an advanced design plus it has a lightweight and compact design weighing 7.5 pounds, making it the best portable jump starter. Its high-discharge lithium technology makes it possible for me to use it in any climate with a water-resistant enclosure. Its rubberized over-molded casing keeps it away from scratches or marring of surfaces. Talk about great things coming in a little package. NOCO Boost HD GB150 4000 Amp has significantly been designed to be used for 12 volts batteries and 10 liters gasoline and diesel engine. The package contains NOCO Boost HD GB150 4000 Amp jump starter pack, XGC Cable, Heavy-duty battery clamps, micro USB charging cable, XGC male and female connectors, Microfiber Storage Bag, 1-year warranty, and a user guide. It looks durable and is absolutely fabulous
- Easy to use and safe. The car battery booster pack comes with an in-built reverse polarity and a spark-proof technology that ensures it can be used with no worries. The cables are flexible and well-built hence preventing melting or overheating. It also has an installed system and display that detects connection errors and any issues with the device before use.
- It packs a punch. With a single charge, the GB40 can jumpstart up to 80 cars as long as they are using 12-volt lead-acid batteries. Despite its small size, it also works well with diesel engines.
- Handy and relatively compact. It is not small and lightweight in comparison to other lithium-ion jump starters I reviewed so far, but if you have enough storage in your can you will never have to worry about being stranded in an emergency. It is the best jump starter you can have.
- The NOCO GB40 UltraSafe lithium jump starter is useful in charging mobile devices. It also has a built-in LED flashlight valuable feature at night and emergency strobe lights.
- As mentioned few times the con can be the size
- The device gets heated up quickly when used many times in a row but that’s kinda normal
- It takes some time in full-charging
I have tried and reviewed many mini jump starter of all types, and this one is the most powerful portable jump starter that I have tested. If you are looking for a product that provides you with instant car start-up capability and the ability to start 10l diesel, this NOCO GB150 jump starter is the right one for you. You won’t have to worry about your vehicle stopping in between and trouble in reaching your home. Purchase this best lithium-ion jump starter today for a smooth ride.