As a car owner, it’s essential to have a personal jump starter on hand, especially if you’re prone to leaving your headlights on or if you live in a place with colder temperatures. And out of all the jump starters on the market, I highly recommend the mini jump starter for its compact and easy-to-use design.
One of the things I love most about the lithium jump starter is how easy it is to use. The process of jump starting a car can be intimidating, but with the clear instructions and simple layout of the mini jump starter, it’s a breeze. Even if you’re not a car expert, you’ll be able to figure out how to use it in no time.
Additionally, the lithium jump starter is incredibly compact and portable, making it easy to store in your trunk or glove compartment. It’s also very durable and well-made, so you can trust that it will work when you need it most. Overall, if you’re looking for a reliable and user-friendly jump starter, I highly recommend the mini jump starter.
- Be sure you actually have the drained battery problem and not some other mechanical issue.
- Connect your mini jumper clamps to the device. Make sure you have fully charged jump starter or at least 2/3 full in order to be able to provide your car battery with maximum boost power.
- Take your red jumper cable (or the one with the red clips) and connect it to the positive terminal of your battery (+). Take the black cable (or the one with the black clips) and connect one end with the negative terminal (-).
- Turn the device “ON” by pressing power button (and press “TEST” button on jumper clamps in some models)
- Make sure cables are in no way intertwined. You don’t want any connection between them. Although almost every mini jump starter is build on a Spark-Proof and Reverse Polarity technology and nothing will happen if you accidentally touch clamps or connect them wrong way, you want be able to jump start a car until you connect them right way.
- If needed activate “BOOST” mode by pressing appropriate button on your portable jump starter unit. By activating this mode you will get the most power from the device.
- Having done aforementioned all that is left is to wait 15-20 seconds and start your vehicle. If your battery is simply empty this should do the trick. Once the engine is on disconnect the mini jump starter and keep the engine running in order to recharge the battery.
Here’s a small image to simplify the process for your convenience.
For video sample check out our reviews.
That’s it. With your car running again you’re all set to go.
Thank anyone who was willing to stop and help, and feel proud of your mechanical achievement.